Windows Word To CHM 2008 allows generating a help project and a compiled HTML help CHM file) from a MS Word. If the file is a word document, the section titles must use the “Title 1”, “Title 2”, etc styles that offers by default Word. From this original file, each section of the document is split to different HTML files. Each of these files will be a topic page at the help.
- High Performance- it run faster now
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/
- Decompile a MS Word file quickly and easily.
- Recreate the .HHC .HHK project file, you can reedit it.
- Extract any files (jpg, js, etc) from Word file.